GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
The use of the services of this website implies the acceptance of the User, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these General Conditions of Sale.
Identity of the contracting parties:
On the one hand, the provider of the goods or services contracted by the User is COMPAÑÍA BODEGUERA DE VALENCISO SA hereinafter VALENCISO with registered office at Ctra. LR-313 Ollauri-Nájera km. 0,400 - 26220 OLLAURI (La Rioja) NIF A-26288480 and with telephone 941 304 724 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
And on the other hand, the User, the person who intends to purchase products and / or services offered on this web page, who will register on this web page freely and voluntarily with accurate and current data. You must be over 18 years of age.
VALENCISO, as the owner of the website, reserves the right to make, at any time, any modification or update of its contents and services, and of these General Conditions without this affecting the goods or promotions that were previously acquired from the modification.
The user undertakes to carefully read the General Conditions of Sale each time they proceed to contract a product or service, given that they have been subject to modification since the last time they accessed.
SHOPPING CART AND ORDER PROCESSING
Once the purchase process is completed, VALENCISO will send an email confirming receipt of the order to the email provided by the User within 24 hours of placing the order. VALENCISO will send the corresponding invoice in the same way within a period not exceeding 15 days from the execution of the purchase. Check with TIPSA 24 business hours
PAYMENT OF THE PRODUCTS and FORMS OF PAYMENT
To proceed with the payment, the User must follow the instructions that appear on the screen depending on the payment system chosen.
We are attached to an electronic commerce payment gateway. All the data provided for these purposes are encrypted under the SSL (Secure Socket Layers) protocol to guarantee maximum security.
We assure you that transactions made with your credit or debit card will be carried out safely, since they are carried out through a secure payment gateway. Finally, we inform you that VALENCISO will treat your data at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting technical and organizational measures for this purpose. necessary to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
SHIPPING THE ORDER
Valenciso will not send any order until it has verified that the payment has been made.
Shipping costs are free from € 100 including VAT to the same shipping address. When the shipment is less than € 100 VAT included, it will have a supplement of € 8 VAT included.
DELIVERY AND TRANSPORTATION
The delivery time is usually between 2 and 5 working days, although it may be longer, depending on the destination population and the payment method chosen, provided that the order has been confirmed and full payment verified.
We deliver in mainland Spain, the Balearic Islands and Portugal. Unfortunately we do not deliver in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. Neither in PO boxes.
We will not be responsible when the delivery of the product does not take place because the information provided by the User is inaccurate or incomplete. Additional expenses caused by errors in the address provided by the User will be borne by the User.
In the absence of the recipient and whenever possible, a note will be left with the necessary information to agree on a new delivery or the necessary instructions if you prefer to pick up the order at the agency. In any case, after 7 days from the last delivery attempt without the order having been delivered, it will be returned to origin proceeding to terminate the contract.
We deliver certain products offered on this website in more than 40 countries. Do not hesitate to contact us to request more information and a quote by email email@example.com or by phone. 941.304.724
CONCERNING VISITS AND VALENCISO EXPERIENCES
In the Experiences, together with the reservation, payment will be made. In case of cancellation of the reservation with less than 48 hours in advance, or no presentation of the attendees, the amount of the reservation will not be refunded.
In visits to the winery, prior reservation is essential. In case of cancellation of the reservation with less than 48 hours in advance, or no presentation of the attendees, the amount of the reservation will not be refunded.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In accordance with the provisions and provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, you can send us your order back exercising your right to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days.
Once the period of 14 days has expired, VALENCISO will not accept returns for the withdrawal of product purchases.
The procedure to exercise the withdrawal of the purchase requires:
1. Written notification by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within a period of no more than 14 days from the date of receipt of the order.
2. The return of the product in perfect condition and in its original packaging, without bumps, scratches, stains, without signs of use and with its original shrink-wrap.
3. The order must be sent back to Bodegas VALENCISO located at Ctra. LR-313 Ollauri-Nájera km. 0.400 26220 OLLAURI La Rioja
4. The proof of purchase, the delivery note must be included in the package, indicating the products returned and the reason for return.
5. Unless the return is made due to defects in the product, the costs incurred by it will be assumed by the user. In no case, apart from the aforementioned, will the amount of shipping costs or any other corresponding to the return be reimbursed, which will be paid by the user. Likewise, any expenses derived from said return, such as bank expenses, credit card fees, Paypal expenses or others, must be assumed by the User.
6. After verifying that the return meets the above requirements, VALENCISO will make the resulting payment within a period of less than 30 business days. The refund will be made on the same payment card.
7. In the event of not complying with the above requirements, VALENCISO will contact the client to clarify any doubts or incidents detected.
1. In case of breakage in the transport of any of the bottles:
A. In order to process a claim for damage during transport, the User must notify it on the delivery note that is signed when receiving the order.
B. The User must notify VALENCISO within a maximum period of 24 hours. Once the claim is made, VALENCISO will take over the collection of the defective product and will proceed to send a product in perfect condition at no additional cost to the customer.
2. In the event that the order does not correspond to what was requested, the User will contact VALENCISO by email email@example.com or by calling 941 304 724 and we will solve it quickly at no additional cost.
Any suggestion or doubt, please contact VALENCISO via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 941 304.724
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
VALENCISO is the owner of the brands, photographs and graphic designs on this website, their use without express authorization being prohibited.
VALENCISO and the User agree to submit any controversy that may arise from the provision of the products or services object of these General Conditions, to the Courts and Tribunals of La Rioja.
Last updated October 23, 2020